- About the Book
- A Short Course
- Answering the Critics
- Letter to Congress
- Media Kit
Al-Qaeda STILL on Capitol Hill
Today I reported at Pajamas Media that an Al-Qaeda cleric, Anwar Hajjaj, had led Friday prayers for the Congressional Muslim Staff Association on Capitol Hill back in 2006 based on information included in a recent article in the New York Post. This news is a follow-up to my report last month that video taken after 9/11 showed Al-Qaeda cleric Anwar Al-Awlaki, currently subject to a kill-or-capture order signed by President Obama, had also led prayers for Capitol Hill Muslim staffers.
But now I can exclusively report here at Big Peace that a video essay by Roll Call shows Hajjaj leading prayers on Capitol Hill as recently as April 2010.
Anwar Hajjaj is the former head of the Taibah International Aid Association, which was designated as a terrorist organization by the U.S. government in May 2004. Al-Qaeda fundraiser Abdurahman Alamoudi, currently serving a 23-year prison sentence, was Taibah International’s vice president. When Alamoudi was arrested in 2003, prosecutors identified Alamoudi’s work with Taibah in court documents as evidence of his “material financial support” for al-Qaeda. Hajjaj was also a top official of the American office of the World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY), which was raided in June 2004 and was co-founded by Osama bin Laden’s nephew, Abdullah bin Laden. He also the former education chairman of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), and the former president of the Dar-al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, Virginia. Dar-al-Hijrah is the mosque where Anwar al-Awlaki served as imam and at least two of the 9/11 hijackers attended services.
Here is the full video produced by Roll Call:
It is interesting to note that Roll Call apparently made no inquiries into exactly who was leading the prayer service they were attending. If they did, they certainly didn’t report it in the article that accompanied their video. There seems to be a lot of media incuriousity going around these days when it comes to radical Islam’s infiltration of our government institutions.
So how is it that the Congressional Muslim Staff Association keeps inviting terror-supporting clerics to lead their Friday prayer services? That certainly seems to be a question worth asking the group’s leaders and their congressional sponsor, Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), the first Muslim elected to Congress. But don’t expect the establishment media to ask those questions anytime soon.
Fortunately for Big Peace readers, we have been making those inquiries and I’ll be reporting next week on at least one other disturbing speaker that has recently appeared on Capitol Hill.
A Short Course on Shariah & the Muslim Brotherhood
- 1. What Is Shariah?
- 2. How Does Shariah Define Jihad?
- 3. ‘Civilization Jihad’ – the Muslim Brotherhood’s Potent Weapon
- 4. True Lies – the Paradox of Debating Shariah
- 5. Taqiyya – A Concept of Deceit that Security Professionals Must Know
- 6. Slander – How it is Used and Abused Under Shariah
- 7. How Shariah ‘Blasphemy’ Laws are Being Imposed On Us
- 8. What is the Muslim Brotherhood and How Does it Operate?
- 9. Genesis of the Muslim Brotherhood
- 10. Movement of the Muslim Brotherhood into the West
- 11. The Muslim Brotherhood’s Westward Infiltration
- 12. The Muslim Brotherhood in America
- 13. The Holy Land Trial: On the Trail of the Muslim Brotherhood
- 14. The Muslim Brotherhood’s ‘Strategic Plan’
- 15. Penetration of the US Government: A Case Study
- 16. Mapping the Muslim Brotherhood in America
- 17. Who’s Who in the American Muslim Brotherhood