- About the Book
- A Short Course
- Answering the Critics
- Letter to Congress
- Media Kit
A Short Course on Shariah
and the Muslim Brotherhood
The United States is under attack by foes who are openly animated by what is known in Islam as shariah, or Islamic law. According to shariah, every faithful Muslim is obligated to wage jihad – whether violent or not – against those who do not adhere to this comprehensive, totalitarian, political-military code. A team of experts coordinated by the Center for Security Policy has recently produced a ground-breaking report, Shariah: The Threat to America, describing in detail precisely what shariah is and what it means for all of us. What follows is extracted from that report.
- What Is Shariah?
- How Does Shariah Define Jihad?
- ‘Civilization Jihad’ – the Muslim Brotherhood’s Potent Weapon
- True Lies – the Paradox of Debating Shariah
- Taqiyya – A Concept of Deceit that Security Professionals Must Know
- Slander – How it is Used and Abused Under Shariah
- How Shariah ‘Blasphemy’ Laws are Being Imposed On Us
- What is the Muslim Brotherhood and How Does it Operate?
- Genesis of the Muslim Brotherhood
- Movement of the Muslim Brotherhood into the West
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s Westward Infiltration
- The Muslim Brotherhood in America
- The Holy Land Trial: On the Trail of the Muslim Brotherhood
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s ‘Strategic Plan’
- Penetration of the US Government: A Case Study
- Mapping the Muslim Brotherhood in America
- Who’s Who in the American Muslim Brotherhood