- About the Book
- A Short Course
- Answering the Critics
- Letter to Congress
- Media Kit
Shariah: The Threat to America is the work of nineteen
top national security professionals. Click the photos of
Team B II members above for more information.
LIEUTENANT GENERAL WILLIAM G. “JERRY” BOYKIN
US Army (Ret.), former Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence
LIEUTENANT GENERAL HARRY EDWARD SOYSTER
US Army (Ret.), former Director, Defense Intelligence Agency
Chief Operating Officer, Center for Security Policy
AMBASSADOR HENRY COOPER
former Chief Negotiator, Defense and Space Talks, former Director, Strategic Defense Initiative
STEPHEN C. COUGHLIN, ESQ.
Major (Res.) USA, former Senior Consultant, Office of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
MICHAEL DEL ROSSO
Senior Fellow, Claremont Institute and Center for Security Policy
FRANK J. GAFFNEY, JR.
former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy (Acting), President, Center for Security Policy
former Special Agent, Counter-Terrorism Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation
President, Claremont Institute
CLARE M. LOPEZ
Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy
ADMIRAL JAMES A. “ACE” LYONS
US Navy (Ret.), former Commander-in-Chief, Pacific Fleet
ANDREW C. MCCARTHY
former Chief Assistant U.S. Attorney; Senior Fellow, National Review Institute; Contributing Editor, National Review
Consultant to the military and law enforcement on anti-terrorism issues
JOSEPH E. SCHMITZ
former Inspector General, Department of Defense
Executive Director, Florida Security Council
J. MICHAEL WALLER
Annenberg Professor of International Communication, Institute of World Politics, and Vice President for Information Operations, Center for Security Policy
author and columnist
R. JAMES WOOLSEY
former Director of Central Intelligence
DAVID YERUSHALMI, ESQ.
General Counsel to the Center for Security Policy
A Short Course on Shariah & the Muslim Brotherhood
- 1. What Is Shariah?
- 2. How Does Shariah Define Jihad?
- 3. ‘Civilization Jihad’ – the Muslim Brotherhood’s Potent Weapon
- 4. True Lies – the Paradox of Debating Shariah
- 5. Taqiyya – A Concept of Deceit that Security Professionals Must Know
- 6. Slander – How it is Used and Abused Under Shariah
- 7. How Shariah ‘Blasphemy’ Laws are Being Imposed On Us
- 8. What is the Muslim Brotherhood and How Does it Operate?
- 9. Genesis of the Muslim Brotherhood
- 10. Movement of the Muslim Brotherhood into the West
- 11. The Muslim Brotherhood’s Westward Infiltration
- 12. The Muslim Brotherhood in America
- 13. The Holy Land Trial: On the Trail of the Muslim Brotherhood
- 14. The Muslim Brotherhood’s ‘Strategic Plan’
- 15. Penetration of the US Government: A Case Study
- 16. Mapping the Muslim Brotherhood in America
- 17. Who’s Who in the American Muslim Brotherhood